Connect Bitbns to Binocs
How to connect Bitbns to Binocs via OAUTH?
To Connect with Bitbns via OAUTH, These allows our system to read your account history to generate portfolio and compute taxes.
1. Connecting VIA OAUTH IN Binocs is read-only access.
2.Supported transaction types for this Bitbns are: Deposits, Withdrawals, All Trades
- Log in to your Binocs account using your login credentials.
- Click on "Connect my account" in the left corner of the screen.
- In the search box, type "BITBNS" and select the option to connect via OAuth support.
- You will be redirected to the Bitbns login page. Enter your Bitbns login credentials and complete the two-factor authentication (2FA) process.
- After successful authentication, a pop-up message will appear. Read the message carefully before proceeding and click on "I agree with the above points, proceed."
- Another pop-up message will appear regarding read access permissions. Make sure to select the "Read only" option, and then click on "Allow."
- Your Bitbns account is now connected to Binocs via OAuth.
How to import your Bitbns data to Binocs via CSV file?
Before uploading it to Binocs, you must first download a CSV file from Bitbns containing your complete trade history.These CSV allow our system to read your account history to generate portfolio and compute taxes.
1. Please aggregate all CSVs for current and past years.
2.Only upload Bitbns CSVs for this exchange.
3.Please ensure that for incremental transactions, data is added only after the last transaction date and with the same account label.
4.Supported Types of Bitbns csvs in Binocs are: Trade Report, Deposit and Withdraw Report
5.Supported transaction types for Bitbns are: Buy, Sell, Deposited, Withdrawn
- Log in to your Bitbns account using your login credentials.
- From the top right corner of the dashboard, select the "Orders" option.
- From the drop-down menu, select "Trade History".
- On the Trade History page, select the "Trade Report" option in the bottom left corner.
- You will be presented with several options for the type of report you want to generate. Choose the Trade History.
- Select the customized date range for the report that you wish to download in CSV format.
- Once you have selected the appropriate options, click on the "Mail Report" button.
- A pop-up message will appear confirming that your report request was successful.
- The Trade History CSV report will be sent to your email address.
- Check your email inbox and Download the csv.
- Follow the same steps to download the Deposit & Withdrawal also.
- Your csv will look like this ,when you open the Bitbns Trade History & Deposit and withdraw History csv.
- Save all the downloaded CSV files to your device for future reference.